Computer Graphics Community
how to move a div with java applet - Printable Version

+- Computer Graphics Community (http://www.cgshelf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Web Designing (/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Javascript (/forum-45.html)
+--- Thread: how to move a div with java applet (/thread-10.html)

how to move a div with java applet - Pushkar - 02-13-2007 04:48 PM

i am have a java applet(Ephox) in a div. i have to move to some other location in the same page. i dont want to reload the java applet again.
can any one tell me how i can do it.

thanks in advance
Pushkar

RE: how to move a div with java applet - albinjoseph - 02-14-2007 06:30 PM

Pushkar, you can use 'left' property of style to move your div to the specified location. For eg if your div name is 'abc'. you can write something like this.

document.getElementById("abc").style.left = 100;

where 100 is your new location.

Hope this helps.

RE: how to move a div with java applet - Pushkar - 02-15-2007 10:18 AM

hi Albin
thanks for ur reply

can you tell me how to move it up and down

Pushkar

RE: how to move a div with java applet - albinjoseph - 02-15-2007 03:42 PM

Use document.getElementById("abc").style.top= 100;

RE: how to move a div with java applet - lynwell07 - 10-08-2009 08:41 AM

I don't have a any idea on how to move a div with java applet. But I know that you can still solve your problem regarding that problem.

RE: how to move a div with java applet - gerrycurtson - 05-04-2010 11:36 AM

albinjoseph Wrote:Pushkar, you can use 'left' property of style to move your div to the specified location. For eg if your div name is 'abc'. you can write something like this.

document.getElementById("abc").style.left = 100;

where 100 is your new location.

Hope this helps.

Its just perfect answer and the code you have shared for the div in the java applet is been really good.

RE: how to move a div with java applet - turner - 06-14-2010 01:03 PM

Actually i don't have any idea for move a div with java applet & i want to move a div with java applet so I have use this code.Its really very perfect code to move a div with java applet.Its really good.

RE: how to move a div with java applet - fleh - 12-16-2010 03:41 PM

Well, the best thing that you can do right now is to do what exactly Mr. Albin Joseph has said! You can use the left property of style to do the moving of your div to the indicated location. Anyway, I do hope that you have already figured it out. However, I have a different question here, Albin. I mean, all this do work on windows but what if Iswitch on to Mac? Will I be having the insurance to do the same with ease?

RE: how to move a div with java applet - Jack Hard - 02-05-2013 09:38 AM

Well, the best thing you can do right now to do what Mr. Albin said Joseph! You can use the style in trafficking cases left in destination property. In any case, I hope you noticed. However, I have another question here, Albin. I mean, all this under Windows, but what if iSwitch for Mac? You can be confident to do this easily?

RE: how to move a div with java applet - Jack Hard - 02-22-2013 07:51 AM

I have no idea how to move a Java applet. But I can still solve this problem.