Computer Graphics Community
Tornado - Printable Version

+- Computer Graphics Community (http://www.cgshelf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: 3D (/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Dynamics (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Tornado (/thread-174.html)

Tornado - kannan - 04-20-2007 05:46 PM

I am making a tornado, using curve flow, but i am not able to increase the speed of the emission of particles, can anyone tell me how to increase the speed or is there any other way to make a better tornado

RE: Tornado - arjun - 04-25-2007 12:14 PM

You will get extra attributes if you select the selection handle of curve flow in that adjust the lifespan to control the speed.........

RE: Tornado - smithshn - 06-09-2010 08:27 PM

I have draw a lot of art images. I am using Microsoft Visio. It is really helpful to me. You can just try it out. I think you can get the better speed among others.

RE: Tornado - willisdek - 12-11-2010 01:24 AM

The different types of tornadoes are land spout, multiple vortex tornado and waterspout. Waterspouts are characterised by a spiral of wind funnel-shaped current connection to a larger cluster or cumulonimbus. They are generally classified as non super cellular tornadoes that develop in water bodies.

RE: Tornado - fennyjohn - 06-29-2011 03:33 AM

I drew a lot of the artistic image. I use Microsoft Visio. This is really helpful to me. You can only try. I think you can get better speed. Different types of land spout tornado, multi-vortex tornadoes and waterspouts. Waterspouts are characterized by spiral wind funnel currently connected to a larger cluster or cumulonimbus. They are generally classified as non-super cell tornado development, and water.