Computer Graphics Community
Auto load a script - Printable Version

+- Computer Graphics Community (http://www.cgshelf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: 3D (/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Scripting (/forum-64.html)
+--- Thread: Auto load a script (/thread-237.html)

Auto load a script - spiderman3 - 07-21-2007 11:19 PM

hi
can anyone tell me how to auto load a script when maya opens, for example i have made a menu & i want it to get loaded each time i open maya automatically.......

RE: Auto load a script - arjun - 07-21-2007 11:42 PM

Hi
you can try to source your script through the usersetup.mel

create a mel as shown below

source "yourfilename.mel";
yourprocedurename ();

then save this file as usersetup.mel and then load it to your scripts directory. When you open it will search for the file yourfilename.mel in your scripts directory and then execute then execute your procedure automatically..

RE: Auto load a script - editdesoja - 09-02-2010 10:35 AM

PHP script is sitting alone, without any HTML code, it looks only for the database object. If this article I discovered that I go to the page, otherwise I do not want it to go to the default page on another server.

RE: Auto load a script - denimass - 12-18-2010 08:49 PM

The name "script" is derived from the script written for the Performing Arts, in which the dialogue is written to be spoken by human actors. languages early batch scripting languages are often called the language or job control. These scripting languages at the beginning were created to shorten the traditional process edit-compile-link.

RE: Auto load a script - johnbean - 12-28-2010 02:55 AM

Cross-site scripting is a kind of security vulnerabilities in web applications generally, which could allow attackers to inject malicious script client-side Web pages for other users. Exploit cross-site scripting vulnerability could be used for an attacker to bypass access control, as the same origin policy. Cross-site scripting sites were about 80% of all vulnerabilities documented by Symantec in 2007. Their impact can vary from mild to make a significant security risk, depending on the sensitivity to process information on the vulnerable site, and what kind of mitigation of security implemented by the site owner.

RE: Auto load a script - austintiffny - 02-01-2011 12:14 AM

The name "script" is derived from the script written for the Performing Arts, which is written the dialogue that has been talked about human actors. Language Lot startup script languages are often called control language or work. These scripting languages were initially created to shorten the traditional publishing process-compile-link.

RE: Auto load a script - vernonapitt - 03-16-2011 03:18 AM

You can reinstalled Maya. Or change the programming language which are happening error. The programming data means script. Script is another term particular subject note-down.

RE: Auto load a script - watsonlew - 04-28-2011 09:03 AM

Autoload was built by shop owners who have tried several other shopping cart scripts before deciding to generate Autoload. It is everything you require added to osCommerce for running an online storefront. Emphasis has been placed on keeping the script universal in that it will work with other applications, in several languages , and with long-term goals for serious web-site owners in mind. You require a money machine that works, Autoload is that machine.

RE: Auto load a script - fennyjohn - 06-29-2011 03:23 AM

Cross-site scripting is a vulnerability in Web applications in general, which could allow an attacker to inject malicious script client-side Web page other users. The use of cross-site scripting vulnerability could be used to attack to bypass access control, the same origin policy.

RE: Auto load a script - marclewis - 07-18-2014 10:20 AM

Scripts are useful for executing package's custom code during the composer execution process.