Computer Graphics Community
Slumdog Millionaire-8 oscars! - Printable Version

+- Computer Graphics Community (http://www.cgshelf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-28.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Slumdog Millionaire-8 oscars! (/thread-504.html)

Slumdog Millionaire-8 oscars! - Nihal - 02-25-2009 01:20 PM

[attachment=182]
Congrats Danny Boyle, A.R. Rahman, Gulzar, Simon Beaufoy, Anthony Dod Mantle, Resul Pookutty, Ian Tapp, Richard Pryke, Christian Colson & the rest of the cast & crew!

RE: Slumdog Millionaire-8 oscars! - compwhiz - 02-26-2009 05:28 PM

exhilarating...& 1 in a million romantic film!
[attachment=183]

RE: Slumdog Millionaire-8 oscars! - johnfernandez - 12-15-2009 10:36 AM

GREAT MOVIE. uplifting, great plot, music, cinematography and acting. It all blends together in a flawless combination to make a movie that is deeply emotional and provoking. This movie has had some criticisms over its portrayal of indian lifestyles etc. but I actually think the movie was pretty sensitive to the culture and tried to convey a positive message.

RE: Slumdog Millionaire-8 oscars! - marstrott - 02-16-2011 11:30 AM

Slumdog Millionaire was great movie. It has won 8 Oscars in 2009. Danny Boyle has won best director and best picture Oscars. The movie has won 8 Oscars.......
Best Picture
Best Director
Original Score
Original Song
Film diting
Cinematography
Sound Mixing
Adapted Screenplay.

RE: Slumdog Millionaire-8 oscars! - macgrill - 03-08-2011 09:18 AM

I had seen this Slumdog Millionaire Movies. Slumdog Millionaire is a really awesome Movie. I seen these Slumdog Millionaire Movie Six Times. Slumdog Millionaire was a Fantastic Movies.

RE: Slumdog Millionaire-8 oscars! - bobyswan - 03-11-2011 12:36 PM

The movie Slumdog Millionaire won the 8 oscars including Best Adapted Screenplay, Cinematography, Sound Mixing, Film Editing, Original Score, Original Song, Direction and Motion Picture. Slumdog Millionaire was indeed the big winner of the night.