Computer Graphics Community
I have a story for the Best animation Movie in the world - Printable Version

+- Computer Graphics Community (http://www.cgshelf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Jobs (/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: 3D (/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: I have a story for the Best animation Movie in the world (/thread-529.html)

I have a story for the Best animation Movie in the world - onkar3bidwe - 07-07-2009 11:54 AM

Hi,I am Onkar Bidwe a Bachelors in Biotechnology, now a grad student at Northeastern University in Information Systems . I have a story for an Animation movie it's first of it's kind. i can clearly visualize what characters in the movie going to look like, what would be thier nature, expressions,body language and location they will interact.the story is really very interesting and my friends think it is really incredible and deserves the best treatment, though I am not much familiar to the field of animation. I know how to present the story in caricature so people would like it

to explain the story in one line
"sci-fi, learning, entertaining, poignant, hilarious, tougching, inspiring, innovative" stuff

this concept has potential to establish new trends in the animation as
well as gaming industry and I mean what I have written.
anybody interested to work on this?
please help me to make it happen.

RE: I have a story for the Best animation Movie in the world - fransisstern - 11-12-2009 10:11 PM

This is Fransis.
Hi Onkar Bidwe. I read your post and I like your thought too. Thanks for such a nice one. I think you should consult the regarding person for presenting the art in your soul. The today's demanding world need something extra.
Thanks and keep it up.