Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stretchable rigging
02-25-2007, 06:02 PM
Stretchable rigging
hi guys

i am new to rigging...... i am doing my demo reel now for which i am rigging a cartoon character......i want that character to be fully flexible......i should be able to stretch the parts do anyone know how to do it.............
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Shy RE: Stretchable rigging
i think u r talking about the madagascar like thing...right? Actually i also wnt to about that.
04-04-2007, 08:58 PM
RE: Stretchable rigging
to make a stretchable rig use a distance tool and measure the distance between the start and end point of the ik. then connect its distance attribute to the input1x of a multiply divide node and give the input2x also same value and make the operator to divide and the outputX of the node can be connected to the scale of the joints you need to stretch now point constrain the base locator of the measure tool to the ik and the top to the starting joint...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Wink RE: Stretchable rigging
hi.......

this is intresting.......can u make a detailed tutorial about this..

Chandra
07-09-2007, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2007 08:02 AM by Nihal.)
Nice question. Soon a tutorial wil be released in our tutorial section
thanks
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-29-2011, 03:31 AM
To do a stretching rig tools and measure distances using the distance between the start and end points of the IK. Then from the multiplication of sub-attributes input1x nodes, and give input2x have the same value, so the operator can divide and outputX nodes connected to the scale of joint extension now need a little restraint base locator measurement tools and start at the top of IK.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rigging Armours and Rigid stuffs cagebee 4 7,365 05-14-2007 08:58 PM
Last Post: cagebee