Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Manoj Katoor
04-28-2007, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2007 10:55 AM by albinjoseph.)
Manoj Katoor
Manoj Katoor interview.

Dicuss here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2007, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2008 08:45 AM by Nihal.)
RE: Manoj Katoor
It was a good read.

I agree with Manoj about his comments on Observation. Animation is meant for people who have good observation skills.
Find all posts by this user
07-21-2010, 05:04 PM
albinjoseph, I have read the interview which you have given here of Manoj Katoor. And that looks that much fine as well as according to me it looks that much tough. Some of the question are very tough. But the over all really teaches that how type of question can be asked in the interview.
09-17-2010, 09:45 AM
Wow you post very nice information. I really like it. I visited to link and I find so nice and impotent information about computer graphics and I really not aware to all this things. and if you have more information like this then send it.
11-30-2010, 04:02 PM
It was a really good interview and I definitely agree with Manoj in general accept the point where he talks about animation being just for people with good observation.
03-07-2011, 12:46 PM
I have read the interview which you have given here of Manoj Katoor. you have posted very nice information. But the over all really teaches that how type of question can be asked in the interview. I got many ideas and useful tips for make a better interview.
10-09-2012, 07:12 PM
its nice