Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Download Complete Photo Albums from FaceBook
01-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Download Complete Photo Albums from FaceBook
Hello Everyone !

To download Complete Photo Albums from FaceBook you need Firefox to be installed first. Download the FacePAD Firefox extension. You may get a message block from Firefox .

-right click and allow that.
-Once you have installed - You will need to re-start Firefox to begin using the new extension.

-You will now see FacePAD added to your list of Plugins in Firefox.

-Head over to your friend's profile page and click on Photos. There you will find all the albums of your friends. Simply right click on the photo album and you will now get a new option "Download Album with FacePAD". Go ahead and download the album.

-Currently you get a weird message to indicate that the album download has begun.

-You will now find all the photos of the FaceBook album neatly downloaded to your Hard Disk with absolutely no effort.

-Now that's a really cool app to have. Makes tasks that much more simpler and fun.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2010, 02:00 PM
RE: Download Complete Photo Albums from FaceBook
Thanks man for making my work easy. I was searching for the same types of software from a long time ago. I have my sis in Uk and my mother always tell me to show her photo. So every time she upload photo I need to copy one by one from the facebook and save in desktop. Now it will be more easy for me to copy photos and save them... anyway thanks for the facepad firefox extension.
Find all posts by this user
04-23-2013, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2013 12:37 PM by kendrikwiley.)
RE: Download Complete Photo Albums from FaceBook
We knows very well that face-pad Firefox extension. It's really good way to copy photos from facebook and also Download photo albums in quickest time. Most of person use facepad extension for download complete photo albums from facebook.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user