Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tornado
04-20-2007, 05:46 PM
Tornado
I am making a tornado, using curve flow, but i am not able to increase the speed of the emission of particles, can anyone tell me how to increase the speed or is there any other way to make a better tornado
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2007, 12:14 PM
RE: Tornado
You will get extra attributes if you select the selection handle of curve flow in that adjust the lifespan to control the speed.........
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2010, 08:27 PM
I have draw a lot of art images. I am using Microsoft Visio. It is really helpful to me. You can just try it out. I think you can get the better speed among others.
12-11-2010, 01:24 AM
The different types of tornadoes are land spout, multiple vortex tornado and waterspout. Waterspouts are characterised by a spiral of wind funnel-shaped current connection to a larger cluster or cumulonimbus. They are generally classified as non super cellular tornadoes that develop in water bodies.
06-29-2011, 03:33 AM
I drew a lot of the artistic image. I use Microsoft Visio. This is really helpful to me. You can only try. I think you can get better speed. Different types of land spout tornado, multi-vortex tornadoes and waterspouts. Waterspouts are characterized by spiral wind funnel currently connected to a larger cluster or cumulonimbus. They are generally classified as non-super cell tornado development, and water.