Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Chiranjit
04-28-2007, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2007 05:33 PM by albinjoseph.)
Chiranjit
[Image: ch.jpg]

Chiranjit
2D Artist ,Bangalore

Q : Can you tell us a little bit about yourself:Who you are, where you work and what your designation is in your Studio?

A : I am 21 years old and have been staying in bangalore for the last 4 years. I am a very free minded creative person who loves art and creative work. My native place is Kolkata, which is in the state of Bengal,India. I finished my schooling from Barrackpur central model school, kolkata. After that I earned my B.Sc in Biotechnology from pes college Bangalore. I am a passionate artist.. learned drawing by my own. I Started working first in Virgin for one full year as a cartoonist and concept designer.After that I worked in Sketch Entertainment for 6 months.I am presently working in Kilnidea Animation Studios for the last 3 and a half months as a character designer and creative concept designer in 2d.

Q : What made you select Computer Graphics as your career?
A : I am a 2d artist.. not fully related to CG.. but I usually take help of some software..but I'm basically a hardcore pencil artist.

Q : Do you feel that knowledge of traditional art is necessary in Computer Graphics?
A : See, traditonal art is the basic requirement for anything related to the art field.. so in every way it is very much important..even in CG also..ya it is needed.

Q :What Software packages do you use?
A : Flash and Photoshop.

Q :What are some of the 2D techniques or tools you use during Pre-production?
A :I do pre production work only.. I need flash for tracing my pencil drawn character and making profile color. I use Photoshop to do coloring in detail.

Q :Is their something that you cannot work without?
A : Pencil and paper... that's sufficient for me.

Q :Where do you see yourself five years from now?
A :A very good cartoonist and concept designer probably working for Disney or Marvel comics.

Q :Who or what inspires you the most?
A : My culture and my self instinct inspires me the most.

Q :What advice would you give upcoming CG Artists?
A : Try to learn more of basic drawings,anatomy,and color perception.

Q :If you had an opportunity to work on any project you like, what project would you choose and why?
A : I would like to work in a project where I can expore alot.. I can show my creativity over there.. bit of comics type but in cartoon way..

Works by Chiranjit

[Image: chi_1.jpg]

[Image: chi_2.jpg]

[Image: chi_3.jpg]

[Image: chi_4.jpg]

[Image: chi_5.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2007, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2007 10:06 AM by sathish.)
Wink RE: Chiranjit
Cool works of art Chiranjith! Keep it up! All the best!
Find all posts by this user
05-09-2007, 01:07 PM
RE: Chiranjit
sathish Wrote:Cool works of art Chiranjith! Keep it up! All the best!

thanks sathish
05-09-2007, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2007 02:36 PM by GladysReeves.)
Nice work..good!!

GladysReeves
05-20-2007, 01:16 AM
albinjoseph Wrote:[Image: ch.jpg]

Chiranjit
2D Artist ,Bangalore

Q : Can you tell us a little bit about yourself:Who you are, where you work and what your designation is in your Studio?

A : I am 21 years old and have been staying in bangalore for the last 4 years. I am a very free minded creative person who loves art and creative work. My native place is Kolkata, which is in the state of Bengal,India. I finished my schooling from Barrackpur central model school, kolkata. After that I earned my B.Sc in Biotechnology from pes college Bangalore. I am a passionate artist.. learned drawing by my own. I Started working first in Virgin for one full year as a cartoonist and concept designer.After that I worked in Sketch Entertainment for 6 months.I am presently working in Kilnidea Animation Studios for the last 3 and a half months as a character designer and creative concept designer in 2d.

Q : What made you select Computer Graphics as your career?
A : I am a 2d artist.. not fully related to CG.. but I usually take help of some software..but I'm basically a hardcore pencil artist.

Q : Do you feel that knowledge of traditional art is necessary in Computer Graphics?
A : See, traditonal art is the basic requirement for anything related to the art field.. so in every way it is very much important..even in CG also..ya it is needed.

Q :What Software packages do you use?
A : Flash and Photoshop.

Q :What are some of the 2D techniques or tools you use during Pre-production?
A :I do pre production work only.. I need flash for tracing my pencil drawn character and making profile color. I use Photoshop to do coloring in detail.

Q :Is their something that you cannot work without?
A : Pencil and paper... that's sufficient for me.

Q :Where do you see yourself five years from now?
A :A very good cartoonist and concept designer probably working for Disney or Marvel comics.

Q :Who or what inspires you the most?
A : My culture and my self instinct inspires me the most.

Q :What advice would you give upcoming CG Artists?
A : Try to learn more of basic drawings,anatomy,and color perception.

Q :If you had an opportunity to work on any project you like, what project would you choose and why?
A : I would like to work in a project where I can expore alot.. I can show my creativity over there.. bit of comics type but in cartoon way..

Works by Chiranjit

[Image: chi_1.jpg]

[Image: chi_2.jpg]

[Image: chi_3.jpg]

[Image: chi_4.jpg]

[Image: chi_5.jpg]

Hi, dear friend, i watched ur works in pencil and water color. these stuffs are really awesome. really u r a poridge talented artist. keep drawing and hang out in the field for ur forthcoming superb works.

-anoop
08-20-2007, 08:46 PM
nice and great works dude specially the landscape the lighting in it is too classy
keep it u.
11-24-2009, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2009 04:47 PM by Nihal.)
Hay Dear !
I am very impress from your ART !!

It is really awesome and beautiful.
I think that two lady art is a best for me !
I really like this culture !!

I am your fan dear !!

Thank You for sharing this beautiful arts !!!
06-22-2010, 01:10 PM
I am very interested for this post. Its really give me lots of pleasure. I choose this article very much. So lots of thanks for this post.

Mercedes Benz E420 Parts