Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 side texture
04-30-2007, 10:13 AM
2 side texture
i am texturing a book, the pages of the book are done using planes. so i need 2 different texture to come on both side of the plane. how to do that..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Smile RE: 2 side texture
This is a simple shading network. For this we need three materials, a condition node and a sampler info node.
   Connect condition node to one material color. Then connect the second material to 'color if true' in condition node. Then make the material color to red. After that connect the third material to 'color if false' in condition node and chage the material color to green. Then drop the sampler info node on the condition node and select 'other' from the popup menu. In the connection editor, connect flipping normal to 'first term' of the condition node and make the second term 1.
The shading network is ready.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-15-2010, 11:24 AM
RE: 2 side texture
You can't just apply a different texture for each side, but you can copy your geometry on an empty layer, assing them a different surface, flip the polygons normal (f) then cut paste the poly on your original layer.[/i]
12-28-2010, 02:57 AM
RE: 2 side texture
Texture in a painting is the feel of the fabric. It can be based on the painting and its application, or more subjects, such as tape, metal, wood, lace, leather and sand. texture painting stimulates two different senses, visual and tactile. There are four types of texture in art: the actual texture, simulated texture, abstract texture, and invented texture. The notion of "pictorial" also affect the "texture" in the paint.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Texture resolution Jaccob 4 4,900 12-14-2010 06:56 PM
Last Post: duabrown