Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Search engine friendly website
08-10-2007, 05:02 PM
Search engine friendly website
Hai guys,

I am planing to develope a website to promote my business through the internet.How can create search engine friendly website??Is it animated web site search engine friendly???Please reply me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Merc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2007, 08:36 PM
RE: Search engine friendly website
Search engines normally don't like a site that is having too much animations and graphics. But we can make the site still search engine friedly with the help of proper alt tags and all.

If you want to make a website as SE friendly, try to optimize your meta tags like keywords, description etc. Also optiomize your site's contents with htmls tags like h1 b u strong etc. Also try to get avoid a urls that are having query string. For eg: urls like http://www.cgshelf.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=267
12-24-2010, 09:03 PM
Here are some tips to create a search engine friendly website:

-Have great linking with footers
-Keep a horizontal directory structure
-Look at search bots as browsers
-CSS image replacement.
12-30-2010, 03:54 PM
For Create a Search Engine Friendly Website, You have to do Following: Add Text to Your Images, Flash and Videos, Validate Your HTML Code, Create Relevant Title Tags, Use Straight HTML Navigation Links on Your Website, Eliminate Apparent Content Duplication, Remove Hidden Text.
12-16-2011, 04:14 PM
You should consider few things like you are not using flash and all image must have "alt tag" to describe, your important keywords should be in URL, Use h1 to h6 tags. keyword rich footer etc. Try to use more html.
01-25-2012, 10:56 PM
It is an advantage that your website is search engine friendly and because of it you could work batter. So to create search engine friendly site is one of the basic rule and here is some tips to create search engine friendly website.

Write descriptive webpage Meta descriptions.
Keyword Density / use in body text.
Search Engine Friendly URLs.
Grow your website with quality articles and content.
02-29-2012, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-29-2012 06:28 PM by OrnellaPaul.)
Search engines provide priority for text based websites. Fully flash based or hidden Java script could affect your website visibility on search engines. I would suggest below tips to be considered when designing your website.

-Try to create a text based website without adding a huge number of images.
-Add title tags, Meta tags, Meta description and unique content.
-Easy navigation.
11-22-2012, 03:25 PM
Add Text to Your Images, Flash and Videos, Validate Your HTML Code, Create Relevant Title Tags, Use Straight HTML Navigation
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-19-2013, 12:07 PM
In my opinion the single most important thing that Provide high-quality content on your pages, especially your homepage. In creating a helpful, information-rich site, write pages that clearly and accurately describe your topic.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My First Website (WIP) compwhiz 4 4,637 09-18-2008 05:36 PM
Last Post: mathewchevy