Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ASP Configuratioon
08-11-2007, 12:24 PM
ASP Configuratioon
i have successfully installed IIS on my windows 2000 proffesional operatong system.i can access the html files in the folder wwwroot
with the url
http://localhost/
but i cant access the asp from there
error:
Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance.
please help me..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2007, 11:28 AM
RE: ASP Configuratioon
Does your wwwroot is having script execute permissions? What is the error message dispalyed in event log?
02-11-2011, 01:01 AM
ASP.NET configuration system features a scalable infrastructure that allows you to define configuration settings when you first deployment of ASP.NET applications, so you can add or modify configuration settings, at any time, with minimal impact on the business Web applications and servers.
02-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Preferences are stored in text files in XML format. You can use any standard text editor or XML parser to create and edit ASP.NET configuration files. ASP.NET 2.0 includes two new photos and machine.config.default Machine.config.comments. Machine.config.default works Machine.config backup file. If no configuration file, composition of the class to use the default settings defined in the machine.config file.