Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Digital Magic Visuals (I) Ltd
09-26-2007, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2007 12:57 PM by Postman.)
Digital Magic Visuals (I) Ltd
Digital Magic Visuals (I) Ltd, Chennai - An Animation Production, Post-Production and Training Company has the following openings:

1. D.I. Colorist / Trainee:
Experience in Film / Video color correction tools (Lustre / Smoke / Nucoda / Telecine) with 2 years for DI
Colorist, 1 Year for the Trainee;

2. Line Producer:
Film Post-Production experience in coordinating Digital Intermediate / film
visual effects / editing with minimum 2 yrs

3. Visual Effects Supervisor:
With min 3 yrs experience in leading team of VFX artists with experience
in shooting coordination. Preferred skill set : Popular 3D animation and
VFX software tools.

4. VFX / 3 D Animation (Maya) / NLE Faculties:
1 year teaching experience in their respective field; (We will provide the industry oriented training, if
needed);

Contact us for an exciting career. Apply to :
career@digitalmagicweb.com. Call us 098407 82276 for any further details on the openings.
To know more about Digital Magic visit our website: http://www.digitalmagicweb.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2010, 07:09 PM
RE: Digital Magic Visuals (I) Ltd
Digital Magic Visuals is high and post-production and digital animation studio, brings expertise in film visual effects, digital intermediate, digital optical scanner, film, movie recording, etc. DMAC main objective is to fill the gap talent.
09-29-2010, 10:16 AM
I have still get the sounds of this studio. Digital Magic Visuals is familiar studio and They have made so many 2d visual production. Even I have also collected their production. I believe lucky who get the job in this studio.
01-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Company Profile leading Chennai-based animation, visual effects, post-production company will make its services as well as film and video industry. At the moment, we do a cartoon 3D animation project company in the United States. Playing an important role in visual effects / DI / film scanning and recording / post-production, and the Indian film industry.
01-13-2011, 04:11 AM
Digital Magic Visual (I) Ltd. - India, the animation industry has increased substantially. Walt Disney, Imax and Sony as an entertainment giant cartoon characters and special effects work abroad to India. Indian animation and computer games for other companies' advertising businesses.
02-03-2011, 05:39 AM
Digital Magic Visuals (I) Ltd is an innovative and creative study of post-production company specializing in DI, VFX and 3D animation films and commercials. Digital Magic offers seamless services to customers in the flow of organized labor, media, rapid response, and revolutionary changes, realistic prices and customer-friendly approach.