Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Magic wand in Photofiltre
10-27-2007, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2007 02:09 PM by moonlight.)
Magic wand in Photofiltre
How can I use Photofiltre Magic Wand to cut out a person from a picture and add a new background
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2007, 02:11 PM
RE: Magic wand in Photofiltre
It will be same like Photoshop only. Just select the outline with it, cut, add required background and paste
10-27-2007, 02:15 PM
Its easy.

select the selection tool. Then click on "stroke and fill" from Edit menu or press CTRL + B
From the strok and fill window check the Fill check box and select the color or the image you want to fill :-)
12-14-2010, 04:18 PM
One of the first improvements easier and you can do with images of people is to change eye color. It is easy to do in Photofiltre ... requiring expensive and / or complex photo editing software ... Photofiltre can and is free to use and download.
01-08-2011, 10:24 AM
I could be wrong about this, but I think that PF is a photo editor that lets you go each setting. It would be nice to have the opacity slider in the toolbar and always open to the disappearance of the last action. I use it in most configurations. I'm not complaining. It is very easy to do, and it is now. But it took me long to find this function. And it would be faster if it ever was.
03-01-2011, 05:07 PM
K Pipette tool + –
L Magic wand tool + –
M Line tool + –
N Fill tool + –
O Spray tool + –
P Paintbrush tool + –
Q Advanced paintbrush tool + –
R Blur tool + –
S Smudge tool + –
T Clone stamp tool + –
U Scrolling tool
04-13-2011, 05:20 PM
It will be same like Photoshop only. Just select the outline with it, cut, add required background and paste
11-22-2011, 10:36 AM
I could be wrong about this, but I think that PF is a photo editor that lets you go each setting. It would be nice to have the opacity slider in the toolbar and always open to the disappearance of the last action. I use it in most configurations. I'm not complaining. It is very easy to do, and it is now. But it took me long to find this function. And it would be faster if it ever was.