03-12-2008, 11:56 AM
Black and white photo
How to Color black and white photo?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2010, 09:40 PM
RE: Black and white photo
This is presented below.
1. Take all the graphics you want, the easier the better.
2. Go to the Layers tab, right click and select Duplicate Layer (get a message asking what you want to layer a name and if you want. Just press OK to go to the default.)
3 Go to Image up, select Settings, then Desaturate.
4. Now, here is what my chart looks so far:
5 I am going to make the butterfly stand out, so I am going to choose a small brush, rubber, this is an oval of 10 pixels takes time, and even zoom in a bit to see what is proving to be just the color you want.
12-29-2010, 03:49 AM
Well, I use Paint Shop JESC this purpose, the results are 1000 times better than black magic and redColor really depends on you and your experience, first chose the colors of the original color photos only, then select the amount of shade or dark images you must use 6.7 percent. I usually use 12 percent, but some really need to use 100% too, after color or need to adjust color, contrast clearity balance, and apply some color effects is the progress which makes it so No real professional.
12-31-2010, 02:34 AM
Select Lasso Tool (L), or other tools to select the most appropriate to retain only the areas you want color in the final image. This can be a single item or multiple items. If more than one element of color, and hope to have the treatment, including color, you can choose them. If you have a different color effect, then the best choice, and their behavior separately.
01-25-2011, 01:17 AM
In some images, conversion to black and white has more aesthetic appeal. There is no rule or an equation that can be used to determine whether a picture will look great in black and white. But this is not a problem in digital photography. Simply make a copy of the color version, and experience with the monochrome version.
10-09-2011, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2011 12:27 AM by henrigeorgi.)
With all the graphics you want, the easier the better. Go to Layers "tab, right-click and select" Duplicate Layer, get a message asking if you want the layer name, if you want. Just press the "OK" to the default. Go to picture up, select Settings, then go to color. Now, here is my chart looks so far:
04-23-2013, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2013 12:00 PM by kendrikwiley.)
Today's time it's so easy to colour black and white photo because there are so many online photo tutorial's sites are available on the internet. You could easily find the best one site and and color your black and white photo.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2013, 09:59 AM
hey i know this company who did an amazing job with converting my parents black n white pic to a color, which i wanted to gift them on their 50th wedding anniversary!
they did an amazing job just within few days of sending the pic to them!

this is their link, might be helpful
http://keyindiagraphics.com

tina Smile
06-24-2013, 11:01 AM
Now easily you can set colour black and white photo because online many site availble it's give tutorial so you can take information and in your photo set colour black and white.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  add color to black and white photos? vanessa 2 3,926 08-16-2007 09:55 AM
Last Post: vanessa