Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WALL-E wins oscar!
02-25-2009, 01:07 PM
WALL-E wins oscar!

.jpg  wall-e_cgshelf.jpg (Size: 52.34 KB / Downloads: 26)
WALL-E won the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature Film. Congratulations to Andrew Stanton and to rest of the team at Disney and Pixar Studios!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2009, 06:50 AM
RE: WALL-E wins oscar!
Wall-e truly deserves it. What a masterpiece! It's a mixture of a delightful piece of storytelling & breathtaking animation.
Find all posts by this user
11-20-2009, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2009 04:50 PM by Nihal.)
yes, this is a deserving winner, but i want to confess a thing here,when first time i saw it ,i did not like this movie. cause there is no dialogue in the movie. mind that, Dialogue is the essential part of Animated movie,Big stars r signed for doubting the main characters voice and they begs whole credit of the movie. this is a innovation in Animated film industry.
01-10-2011, 03:11 PM
While I'm happy for Pixar, I doubt Oscar will seem more interesting to them than all the others collected over the years. According to the academy the only truly unique animated film in the history of animation was beautiful and the Beast (the only one who has been nominated for best picture). Wall-E was taken farewell in a class of three. I'm not saying it's not a great movie - just say it's barely touched the Oscar radar map.
03-31-2011, 03:09 PM
Wall -E is a great animation movie and it deserves to get the oscars because of the standards it made this year.
09-30-2013, 03:34 PM
Great congratulation on this achievement from me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user