Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Toon Shading
02-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Toon Shading
Does anyone know how to use toon shading?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2007, 08:52 PM
RE: Toon Shading
If you r looking for the basics of the toon shading then maya help is a great tutorial...... if you r loking for a specific section mention that....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Yes I agreed with the above post. Maya is very helpful tutorial if you want to know about basic Toon shading. But you have not mentioned any specific section for the Toon shading so its quiet difficult to explain it.
06-16-2010, 06:10 PM
The first thing we need to do to the scene is to brighten it up. When lighting a scene I use a minimum of four lights, three fill lights and one detail light. The fill lights are placed around the camera, one on each side and one behind. The detail light is a spot light placed above the scene pointing at the most important thing in the scene, it is used to highlight the subject and to supply shadows.
10-01-2010, 09:26 AM
I read all reply and you all post very nice information. actually I have very basic information about toon shading that if you cant Marge the color tone then its call Toon Shading.
06-29-2011, 03:25 AM
First, we need to do is go to the scene light it up. When lighting a scene I used the lowest four lights, three-light and detail. Fill light is placed around the camera, each with one side, one behind. Details of the lamp is placed above the scene pointing spotlights the most important scene, it is used to highlight the theme, provide shadow.