Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHO DOES WHAT
02-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Toungue WHO DOES WHAT
A man and his wife were having an argument about who
should brew the coffee each morning.
The wife said, 'You should do it because you get up first,
and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee.
The husband said, 'You are in charge of cooking around here and
you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.'
Wife replies, 'No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee.'
Husband replies, 'I can't believe that, show me.'
So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says . 'HEBREWS'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2010, 07:46 PM
RE: WHO DOES WHAT
Hey nice one. I just enjoy it. But as per my thinking husband should help to his wife and stay with each other with lovely relationship. It increase a love between them.
07-09-2010, 02:24 PM
I enjoyed it while reading, his wife has an amazing sense of humor. But to prepare a coffee is not a big job i think so and he can do it easily.By sharing the work with each other both can live happily.
12-15-2011, 12:06 PM
Deep within a forest a little turtle began to climb a tree. After hours of effort he reached the top, jumped into the air waving his front legs and crashed to the ground. After recovering, he slowly climbed the tree again, jumped, and fell to the ground. The turtle tried again and again while a couple of birds sitting on a branch watched his sad efforts. Finally, the female bird turned to her mate. "Dear," she chirped, "I think it's time to tell him he's adopted."