Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laughter is the best medicine!!!
02-24-2010, 11:05 AM
Cool Laughter is the best medicine!!!
I do believe that laughter is the best medicine. Big Grin I saw a lot of people here successfully trying to spread laughter, so I thought of giving it a try. Wink

Come Judgment Day and everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. The Lord comes and says "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other line for the men that were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter." Said and done, the next time The Lord looked the women are gone and there are two lines.

The line of the men that were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man. The Lord got mad and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?" And the man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2010, 11:17 PM
RE: Laughter is the best medicine!!!
Thanks Addison. I agree with your thought. I repeat Laughter is very good therapy for human body. It is very useful to our health. There is strong evidence that laughter can actually improve your health and helps fight disease. Laughing has been found to lower blood pressure, reduces stress hormones, increases muscle flexion, and boosts the immune system.
12-24-2010, 04:40 PM
Laughter is found to blood pressure, reduce stress hormones, increased muscle flexion, and boost immune function by raising levels of infection fighting T cells, proteins that fight disease called interferon-gamma and B cells that produce antibodies that destroy the disease.
12-28-2010, 02:13 AM
Physical Health Benefits of laughter:

* Boosts immunity
* Lowers stress hormones
* Decreases pain
* Relaxes your muscles
* Prevents heart disease
01-13-2011, 10:41 AM
Laughter is a powerful tool to combat stress and conflict. It can dissipate the anger, sadness and other negative emotions. Besides making you feel good, laughter can improve your health and your relationships with others becoming stronger.
01-28-2011, 11:33 AM
Laughter is said to be the best medicine in the world, and I agree with that. Here are some benefits of laughter:

- Laughing can boost immunity
- Help protect you against a heart attack
- Strengthen our hearts and improve lung function
- Laughing can relieve stress
- Laughter dissolves tension
03-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress, pain and conflict. Nothing works faster or more reliable way to bring the mind and body in balance laugh.Laughing is good for lowering blood pressure, reduce stress hormones, increases muscle flexion, and enhance immune function by increasing levels of infection-fighting T cells, disease-fighting proteins called gamma-interferon and B cells, which produce disease-destroying antibodies. Laughter also triggers the release of endorphins, the body's natural painkillers, and produces a general sense of wellbeing.
Rewrite
03-14-2011, 03:11 PM
According to doctor laughter is the best medicine. Due to laugh we live happy and long life. There are many benefits for health like reduce disease as heart attack, blood pressure as well as boost our immunity, refresh our mind and mood.
03-19-2011, 11:51 AM
I also agree with the fact that laughter is the best medicine. I think that laughter can also help protect you against with many serious diseases like depression and heart attack. Many researches have been done and it is found that laughter is likely to speed up recovery more quickly than any other medicine.
03-31-2011, 12:26 PM
Laughter is a great thing, that's why we've all heard the saying, Laughter is the best medicine. Of course laughter makes us feel better in the moment, but there are long-term health benefits of laughter as well. Laughter, along with an active sense of humor, may help protect you against a heart attack.