Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happenings Scripting Error when creating album
04-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Happenings Scripting Error when creating album
Hello, I am having a problem with Jalbum when creating my album.

After I click "Make Album" the majority of the time an scripting error will be shown and the album creation will stop.

The error i get is - Test expression {${thumbnailNavigation}} of ja:if element didn't evaluate to a boolean value

This can happen at any point during the build process.

I am using - 8.5.3 and with skin - happenings.

I have edited the happening skin slightly but nothing related to ${thumbnailNavigation}. I have diffed the files.

Is anybody else having this problem? Can someone help me please.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2010, 09:35 AM
RE: Happenings Scripting Error when creating album
Thishappens when the directory exists under g2data/albums/... but wasn't added through Gallery, meaning it was either added manually or copied over from another g2 install where you are trying to import the photos/albums from.

If you're trying to recover or import photos from a different G2 install, you'll need to not re-use the old g2data. Put the old g2data/albums directory into a separate place and use that to "upload" from using the from local server method.
Find all posts by this user
05-14-2012, 04:13 PM
RE: Happenings Scripting Error when creating album
When creating album than scripting error is occurred that is always display the album on the internet.This error is not working the album for created a new and it is not easy to display the photos.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user