Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HTML5 and CSS3...Question
06-21-2010, 07:18 PM
HTML5 and CSS3...Question
I know that the HTML5 and CSS3 standards are not in full use yet, but i've seen a few tutorials that use HTML5 and CSS3 to build a site. If i were to use this tutorial, would my page display right in browsers or what??

I just don't understand how some of it (HTML5 and CSS3) can be used, but not other parts....if that makes sense.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2010, 01:13 PM
RE: HTML5 and CSS3...Question
Ya, if you exactly go with tutorial means that follow exact information which tutorials tell you then you will definitely get perfect result.
02-08-2011, 10:00 AM
You may not realise it but you are probably already using a browser that is compatible with HTML 5. It is estimated that about half of all Internet users are already using browsers which are ready for HTML 5. Firefox (version 3.5 and higher), Chrome, Safari and Opera are the most popular of these HTML 5-compatible browsers, though the support is partial at this stage. Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8 also has support for many of HTML5 features.
03-28-2013, 08:47 PM
I would like say that purpose of this info is to show how a horizontal navigation bars with a link Roll-Over state can be achieved using XHTML-CSS without the use of tables, images, JavaScript, or any other scripting handling.
05-26-2013, 05:15 PM
You are so right and thanks for the information….
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user