Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Avatar will be a success, not only for the legacy of Cameron, but very intelligent and viral marketing. Avatar is a powerful marketing technique that brings another blockbuster success, like The Blair Witch Project , The Dark Knight and also the current production of fireworks in an intelligent way on the market.

The performances are good, but this is not a film star who lives in a great value for professionals, although Sigorney Weaver does not shine and gives a very convincing performance, as well as the rest of the cast. But there is so much entertainment value and functioning of the human factor on the screen does not handle as usual.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2011, 01:16 PM
RE: Avatar (2010)
Avatar is a film with a strong imagination. It is fully animated like a movie of dreams that make it more attractive. It looks like a wonderful and attractive.
02-01-2012, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2012 04:30 AM by richardluthar.)
I will be a success, but very smart and viral marketing. Avatar is a powerful marketing techniques to bring another blockbuster success of The Blair Witch Project, The Dark Knight, is currently on the market of smart ways to produce fireworks. 3D in great work of the movie of avatar.
10-03-2013, 05:24 PM
I am agree with you, I don't like this movie.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Avatar is a science fiction film written and directed by James Cameron. It was made by Lightstorm Entertainment and released in 2D and 3D formats. I like this movie.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user