Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
future of Flash & maya
02-21-2007, 07:35 PM
future of Flash & maya
here i would like to know about the future of flash and in regard with 3d software maya.i know both of from diferent stream but would like to know which has a good future...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2007, 11:15 AM
RE: future of Flash & maya
Well, I will tell you a bit about the future of flash.

First of all, I feel that Flash will be used more on the internet, and is predicted to replace HTML. Most people are tired of viewing static web pages. In Flash, interaction with information is eye-catchy and it improvers user experience. If Flash websites are designed well with streaming, it will appear on screen quite quickly. Another advantage with flash is that it works well with different platforms.People are also tired of seeing standard PowerPoint Presentations. This is causing clients to go for ground-breaking animations created in Flash.
Please visit these links for more information:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articl...9good.html
http://news.com.com/As+Flash+turns+10,+A...02973.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-22-2007, 11:38 AM
hi guys..

I would say if the 3d packages is will become more and more complex, cg will depend more on hardware solutions, mainly for rendering.
Now personally I'm struggling in the rendering part. Huge scenes cannot render in a intermediate system with global illumination and final gather.
But the cost of high-tech computers is decreasing day by day. So if all cgartists gets a high-tech system in future years, more and more people will come to this feild. And more over now past two three years we can see lots of vfx flim released all over the world. This is a good sign for this industry. And almost all introduced Maya in their production pipeline.
I rapidly found that Maya's power is in its flexibility and it is node based. And MEL is giving Maya a powerful support. Overall now Maya is AutoDesk’s hand. Their marketing is awesome, everyone knows that. So altogether I think Maya has got a good future.

Regards,

Martin
02-22-2007, 02:39 PM
Ok, from my point of view, i would say that flash is gonna overrun by ajax, django, ruby n kinda stuff in web designing (check out web 2.0 standards). There is no database connectivity in flash and there are lot of restrictions while a flash activex is run on an html page.

But for stand alone presentations flash's the leader and will b for some time ( i mean till someone comes out with a better software)

regards,
Mathew
02-22-2007, 03:23 PM
mathew Wrote:Ok, from my point of view, i would say that flash is gonna overrun by ajax, django, ruby n kinda stuff in web designing (check out web 2.0 standards). There is no database connectivity in flash and there are lot of restrictions while a flash activex is run on an html page.

But for stand alone presentations flash's the leader and will b for some time ( i mean till someone comes out with a better software)

regards,
Mathew

well mathew, after reviewing your comment. i have a new question coming up that is if ajax, django and others are going to dominate or overtake flash in website platform then what will happen to designers, who are not aware of scripting part,take for example myself. should they be alarmed for changing their respective platforms.
02-22-2007, 03:53 PM
ganesh,
designers will have to do their part..who do you think the buttons, the layout, and banners, the logos etc.. etc. will be made by..i meant was, the animations(motion tween), small games and kind of things can be done with ajax and it's an open source technology, which means it's got continuous growth.
11-26-2009, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2009 06:11 PM by Nihal.)
Hi..
Thanks for sharing the information and the about the flash and maya i have some knowledge about it so its good information for me to increase it..